Alain Vigneault is a well known practitioner in sports mental preparation. Initially a street worker, he then became involved in social reintegration programs, where he created the Reso System, an intervention and evaluation model still in use today. Afterwards, while continuing to work and give conferences on social reintegration, his passion for sports led him to become involved with athletes with performance issues. In fact, various coaches have called him to support their respective teams. Due to the high demand, Alain Vigneault decided to start his own business in 2010: Alain Vigneault Consultants Inc. Since then, he has been working in the sports world and is recognized by the « Conseil du Sport de Haut-Niveau de Québec » and the « Institut National du Sport du Québec ». Alain Vigneault is a well known practitioner in sports mental preparation. . This devoted professional is also involved in the university community as a professor at the University of Sherbrooke and at the Blaise-Pascal University in France as well as a course coordinator at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Laval.
University studies :
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Activity (Université de Sherbrooke)
- Master’s degree, Mental Preparation and Sport Psychology (Université Blaise-Pascal de Clermont Ferrand)
- The opening of his company : Alain Vigneault Consultants Inc in 2010,
- Consultant in mental preparation at the Vancouver, London and Sochi Olympics,
- Recognition by the « Conseil du Sport de Haut-Niveau de Québec » and the « Institut National du Sport du Québec ».
- Integrated body psychotherapy,
- Solution-focused therapy,
- Gestalt psychotherapy of object relations,
- Therapeutic hypnosis,
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Pedohypnosis
- 1 year of training in Neurobiofeedback and HRV Training