Brianna earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy at Texas Woman’s University in Houston and her Bachelor’s of Athletic Medicine at University of Texas San Antonio. During and after graduate school, she received training on pelvic floor physical therapy in addition to her orthopedic manual skillset. As a competitive powerlifter, Brianna enjoys working with athletes who experience stress urinary incontinence. She is passionate about providing care to individuals in the LGBTQ+ community, especially people who are trans and pregnant. Additional clinical interests of her’s include: vestibular and balance rehab, sports-related injuries and LGBTQIA+ affirming care.
University studies :
- Bachelor’s of Science, Kinesiology and Exercice Science (University of Texas San Antonio, 2014)
- Doctorat of Physical Therapy (Texas Woman’s University in Houston, 2018)
Career highlights :
- Opening her own practice,
- Becoming adjunct faculty at PIMA Medical Institute,
- Branching out into the continuing education world.