Claudine graduated with a Master Degree in Physiotherapy from Université de Montréal in 2013 and has been working since then in private practice in Laval (Quebec). She obtained the title of FCAMPT (Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy) in 2021, by completing the Orthopaedic Division Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal physiotherapy program. Beyond her role as a clinician, Claudine holds a multitude of teaching experiences:
- She teaches the course: The neurodynamic system in musculoskeletal conditions: evaluation, exercises and treatment (in French).
- She gives conferences to doctors, nurses and specialized nurse practitioners. Her role: promoting physiotherapy, establishing an interprofessional collaboration and demystifying musculoskeletal pain and injuries.
- She assists punctually teachers in musculoskeletal physiotherapy courses at Université de Montréal.
- She is a mentor with the Orthopaedic Division of the CPA.
Besides manual therapy and the neurodynamic system and its treatment, she has completed many courses on motor control by SMARTERehab. She also has a particular interest in concussion management, headaches, orofacial pain and the oculomotor system. Passionate about running, she’s certified by The Running Clinic in Fundamentals of Running Injuries. She is also a Sport First Responder which permitted her to follow sports teams and cover many sports events.
An athlete since her young age, Claudine has played competitive basketball in high school and in cegep. She pursued her passion for this sport by coaching for 11 years. She continues playing basketball and practices a variety of sports in her free time such as running, hiking, biking, alpine skiing, cross-country skiing and flag-football.
Career highlights :
- FCAMPT (Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy) (2021)
University studies :
- Master Degree in Physiotherapy (Université de Montréal, 2013)