Mr. Guy Hajj-Boutros holds a master’s degree in exercise physiology from the Université du Québec à Montréal. He has published numerous articles related to the evaluation of physical activity and clinical tools for both healthy and frail older adults. He is currently involved in several clinical research projects with the objective of improving the overall quality of life of older adults and astronauts. He is currently a doctoral student in experimental medicine at McGill University and simultaneously works as the Clinical Research Coordinator at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre.
- Coordination and realization of the first ”Bedrest” project launched by the Canadian Space Agency.
- Presentation in more than 10 international conferences
- Presentation in more than 20 local conferences
University studies :
- Bachelor’s degree, Kinesiology (Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016)
- Master’s degree, Exercise Physiology (Université du Québec à Montréal, 2018)
- PhD in Experimental Medicine (McGill University, 2021 to present)