Helen Keeble is a highly experienced physical therapist with a passion for pelvic health. She has been working in this field since 2008 and has never looked back! She is the Clinical Lead and director of pH Physiotherapy, a prestigious pelvic health physiotherapy company treating men and women in London and Dublin. Also, she has worked with female athletes from complete beginners to the elite. In fact, she has worked with professional sports women of running, tennis, soccer, rugby, CrossFit, track and field, and weightlifting.
Helen is currently based in Dublin, but travels frequently throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland to spread the word and increase awareness and knowledge of pelvic health. You can also follow her on social media. She loves talking about pelvic health and takes every opportunity to do so!
Career highlights :
- The Clinical Lead and Director of pH Physiotherapy
- Deliver her own courses about pelvic health (2019)
- Postgraduate tutoring for POGP (pelvic, obstetric and gynaecological physiotherapy)
- Official physiotherapist for the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Level 1 CrossFit coach
- Bachelor of Science, Physiotherapy (University of Hertfordshire, 2007)