Dr. Miller completed his bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto. He then spent six years in Australia and New Zealand where he completed an advanced specialty Diploma of Manipulative Therapy. During this program he was directly mentored by both Robin McKenzie and Brian Mulligan. He didn’t stop his studies there, he decided to complete a Master and a Doctorat degree upon returning to Canada.
Jack has been the senior editor of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association’s Orthopaedic Journal, an executive member of the Orthopaedic Division of CPA, the President of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physical Therapy and a member of the CPA Specialization accreditation committee. He currently works as an Advanced Practice Physiotherapist and is Co-Director of Key Clinical Skills.
- Completed an advanced speciality Diploma of Manipulative Therapy
- Being teach from Robin McKenzie and Brian Mulligan
- Deliver post-graduate seminars relating to evidence-based manual therapy and advanced clinical practice in musculoskeletal Physiotherapy throughout Canada.
University studies :
- Bachelor of Science, Physiotherapy (University of Toronto, 1980)
- Diploma of Manipulative Therapy (New Zealand Manipulative Therapy Association, 1984)
- Master of Science in Manipulative Therapy (Western University, 2008)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Advanced Practice Physical Therapy (University of St. Augustine, 2011)