Michelle Lyons PT, MISCP is a graduate of University College Dublin, Ireland, with over nineteen years experience working in women’s health. She is currently living and working in Ireland, having moved back from Connecticut where she worked as Women’s Health coordinator for Access Rehab Centers, one of the largest therapy providers in the northeast.
With additional training in nutrition therapy, herbal medicine, pilates and yoga as well as her clinical training and experience in pelvic health and oncology rehab, Michelle is a firm believer in integrative medicine and a whole body approach to health and wellness.
- Numerous speciality courses for Herman & Wallace (Oncology and the Female Pelvic Floor, Oncology and the Male Pelvic Floor, The Athlete & the Pelvic Floor, Menopause Rehabilitation and Symptom Management, and Special Topics: Endometriosis, Infertility & Hysterectomy)
- Tutor on the Pelvic Floor Series and the Pregnancy/Post-partum Series.
- Proud to be an item writer for the PRPC certification exam.
- Tutor for the ACPWH in the UK on their Pregnancy/MSK dysfunction courses.
- Lecturer for the Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy Association in the U.K. on their pregnancy/MSK courses and will be Clinical Lead on their new advanced pelvic floor course and their male pelvic health coursework
- Online for Medbridge Education, Integrative Women’s Health Institute and Burrell Education
- Co-founder of the Women’s Health Physiotherapy Facebook group (2013)