The Sporting UpperLimb is a 5-episode series intended for anyone interested in better understanding how to manage injuries in this region. Although it is mainly aimed at sporting injuries, it is applicable to non-sporting scenarios. 5 episodes are:
- Understanding objectivity around the UpperLimb
- Clinical Management of Sporting Shoulder injuries
- Clinical Management of Sporting Elbow injuries
- Clinical Management of Sporting hand and wrist injuries
- Complex Case Studies of the UpperLimb
In each episode we refer to the other episodes, creating a considerate link. Although advised as a series, these episodes can also be considered as stand along modules. So, if you fancy some very good UpperLimb CPD, then look no further!