The Sporting UpperLimb is a 5-episode series intended for anyone interested in better understanding how to manage injuries in this region. It includes more than 40 videos of new tests and exercises for athletes! Although it is mainly aimed at sporting injuries, it is applicable to non-sporting scenarios.
- Understand the role of Objectivity in UpperLimb (UL) sports injuries
- What tests and Simple & Cost-effective optionscan be considered for the UL
- Appreciate the structures implicit in Sports Injuries for the UL
- What tests can be used to enhance our understanding of function
- Management Considerations for the UL
- Understanding what leads to complexity and what can reduce it
- How can we simplify things to ensure better outcomes